Littleton continues to provide in-house talks to our clients on a range of topics in its specialist areas of practice.
Should you book one of the 2013 seminars, depending on the talk chosen, 2 or 3 barristers will come to your offices at lunchtime or in the early evening and speak to PowerPoint slides on the subject and answer your questions.
Each talk has been written to hold the attention – and the imagination – so that, in just an hour, your team will be brought up to speed on recent developments and new thinking in the area concerned.
Please speak to one of the clerks for further information and to book a seminar. We are also able to tailor bespoke seminars to your specific requirements.
The January to December 2013 roster of seminars:
3. A professional negligence update
4. Regulatory tribunals and disciplinary bodies: natural justice, human rights and injunctions
5. Protecting the crown jewels: the protection of client lists and databases
6. Whistleblowing – what’s new?
7. Dealing with a transnational element in an employment case
8. Equal pay: precedents, pitfalls and practice
9. EU in employment law – sources of law, key principles and recent developments
Littleton has CPD accreditation for these seminars.