From holiday pay and wages disputes handled by Littleton most junior tenants, to large-scale pensions claims and high profile bonus disputes, remuneration is at the heart of employment.
Pay claims, in infinite guises, are a central plank of our work.
Key cases include:
- Rutherford v Seymour Pierce  IRLR 606 and Ridgeway v JP Morgan Chase  EWHC 1325 city bonus disputes
- Nottingham University v Eyett  IRLR 87 occupational pensions schemes and the implied term of mutual trust and confidence
- Small and others v Boots Co. Plc  IRLR 328 discretionary bonuses in the context of TUPE
- Hagen v ICI  IRLR 31 pension rights in the context of TUPE
- Gibson v East Riding Yorkshire District Council  ICR 890 and Chambers and another v Mobile Response LimitedGridquest v Blackburn  IRLR 168 EAT/0039/09/RN, Working Time Regulations
- Dolphin Packaging v Pensions Ombudsman  OPLR 331 first case on pension ombudsman jurisdiction
- Booth v Oldham MBC  Pens LR 325 interpretation of local government disability pension scheme