Littleton was the first barristers chambers to offer a mediation service. The expertise of Littleton mediators is derived from their vast range of collective experience of the litigation process covering employment, company and commercial, professional negligence, defamation, sports law, public law, financial services, banking, commercial fraud, partnership and joint ventures, landlord and tenant, building and construction, and contentious probate.
Littleton mediators have the ability to assimilate complex cases and to use their experience as litigators and mediators to assist parties to resolve disputes (however complex or apparently intractable) without the risk and cost of going to trial.
Commended by Chambers & Partners 2013, we also pride ourselves on the transparency and user-friendliness of our service with recent feedback from clients reflecting this:
- "Clearly extremely thoroughly prepared. Relaxed and confident approach inspired confidence in my clients. Thoughtful approach to the format of the day was very much appreciated.”
- "I found his knowledge of the subject matter of the dispute to be unparalleled, when compared with other mediators I have used for such relatively weighty matters. His insistent and probing style, and his ability to advance the situation when faced with some quite obvious obstacles proved excellent."
- “Thank you for an outstanding job of successfully mediating our dispute, I can say without qualification that the litigation settled because of your skill, patience, and creativity, not to mention your ability to reach to the heart of the case and getting us all talking.”
Clients say about our administration:
- "…excellent throughout"
- "Very professional and efficient"
- "We found it easy to contact Littleton Chambers and the clerks were helpful and available"
Enquiries and booking process / FAQ / Fees / Mediation Complaints Procedure April 2011